About Goldstar

Goldstar Products is your one-stop shop for the toughest degreasers, cleaners, and municipal supplies on the market. Our business started over 30 years ago, and we now provide more than 200 innovative and high-performance clenaing chemicals to local governments through the United States and Canada. When purchasing from Goldstar, customers can always be assured of quality, safety and reliability.

30+

Years of Sales, Service & Intregirty

200+

Products in our catalog

Over 30 Years

Of Sales, Service & Intengrity

  • Great products at great prices.
  • We stand behind our entire line.
  • Hundreds of products to choose from.
  • Give us 1% of your confidence and We will earn the other 99%.!!